Friday 11 May 2012

Pimp your Garden...

Elizabeth's been at it again!

The sound of the sewing machine has filled the house for the last few days. The result??

Bunting!


And lots of it!! It's beginning to take over the garden.. (Elizabeth is at pains to point out that this is only a rough sample and needs finishing with colour coordinated bias binding yet!)


And just when I thought I'd seen it all, out came the new line.... Baby Bunting!!


And as if that wasn't enough, to top it all (pardon the pun...) we have Cup Cake Toppers!!


Now apparently this is serious stuff. So if you need colour coordinated bunting for your Jubilee Party or Olympic Games Bash... get your orders in fast.. they sell like, well, hot cakes!!

Ohhhh... I can see a visit to the various Tissus (Fabric) shops coming on...


2 comments:

Jean said...

It could come in very handy, we are thinking of having a jubilee party chez nous.....!!

Anonymous said...

How fabulously gorgeous! I always knew Elizabeth was a lady after my own heart. I love bunting and this has really inspired me to get going on mine!