Wednesday 27 June 2012

Strange behaviour

I have been working in the grenier today and this morning, not long after starting the job I could hear a tapping noise. On investigation it was a bird pecking one of the two windows.


It went on for hours and then the sparrow decided it had had enough and went to sleep... Me, being me, I disturbed it by tapping back on the window and it flew off only to return to the other window and finish its nap!!!


Twice I opened the window to see what it would do... It did not return to the window or offer to come in... BUT as soon as the window was closed it was back...


At the time of writing it is still on the window so it has been there for over eight hours.

I feel like I am being stalked OR is it Elizabeth's spy making sure I am working. Who knows...


3 comments:

GaynorB said...

In France the birds come to the windows in the sous sol to eat the putty!

I'd check that your putty is still intact ...

Colin and Elizabeth said...

Thanks Gaynor but our windows don't have putty.

Ron Ron said...

One of nature's wonders!