Tuesday 17 September 2013

Learning French to Music

Referring back to last night's post, I am relieved to say that I don't think I disgraced myself too much at the "gymnastique"!

It began rather like the personal development courses we all went on when I was back working at the University. We walked round the room to music, saying our name to everyone we passed and then did the reverse; this time saying the name of the person we were passing.... As most of the ladies already knew each other, I was at a distinct disadvantage!

The rest of the evening went well and despite all the 'exercise' based vocabulary being banded about I enjoyed the experience of meeting ladies who live in the village but who, surprisingly, I've never met or even seen before in three years.

As for photos, well obviously I couldn't take any in the class but there really is only one appropriate image to sum up the result of yesterday...


OH! my aching back, legs, arms, neck......

2 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds like a nice evening and a good experience - if a little like hard work !!

Tim said...

Your ankle must be bettere - thank goodness! P.