Tuesday 14 October 2014

Overcome by Owls...

Another day... another owl; though this time it's in 3D (or so Elizabeth says!)..

The sad thing is that the poor owl had to go and balance in a tree for a photo shoot. But what am I saying?? It's a piece of stone, for goodness sake!

The hens were even more perplexed... the rat was one thing but this... Well!


Remind me again, what's the collective noun for a number of owls?? Because I think I'm going to need it if Elizabeth carries on at this rate!

3 comments:

Susan said...

The owl is outstanding, and the hens are hilarious!

Diane said...

A parliament of owls me thinks :)

Love it and the chickens are so funny. Have a good week Diane

Tim said...

The collective noun for owls is...
"a wisdom of owls"...
and love the h'owl and chix pix!!